Amantii 44” Traditional Series Electric Fireplace - TRD-44
The impressive and stunning TRD-44 indoor or outdoor electric fireplace, part of the Amantii Traditional Series, takes inspiration by it’s timeless yet elegant style and exceptional quality. The TRD-44 is stunning in any room. The heater and vents on this electric fireplace are concealed in the inner top of the unit and allows for a true clean appearance. Enjoy the brilliant flames of your TRD-44 traditional fireplace, even while the heat is off, for ambiance during every season.
Approved for Indoor and Outdoor Use.
This timeless 44 inch electric fireplace will allow you to breathe new life into any space while adding warmth and ambiance to the room.
- Rated for indoor & outdoor applications
- State of the art Fire and Ice® flame set- with a click of the remote change the flame from traditional colors such as orange to more contemporary blue, purple, rose and violet colors
- Can produce up to 1200W 4096 BTU heat
- 2 stage heater
- Hard wire ready
- Thermostat hard wire ready
- Flame operates with or without heat. Remote control for flame and heater
- 2 Flame sets. Ambient canopy lighting in 13 colors illuminates media like never before
- Heater is located in inner top of the unit, thus allowing the heat to cascade down over the top of the glass
- Hidden venting allows for a true clean face appearance
Included Media – 10 Piece Birch Style Log Set, 2 colors of real fireglass and 2 colors of vermiculite
|Volts||120V / 60 Hz|
|Heater||1200 watts – high
600 watts – low
|No Heater||22 watts|
|Lamp – Total Watts||22 watts|
|Rotor Motor||1 at 5 watts|
|Height, Width,Depth||31 5/8” x 43 1/4” x 13 3/4” in.
80.3 x 109.8 x 34.8 cm
|Glass Viewing Opening||26 7/8 X 41 3/8” in
68.2 X105 cm
|Glass Size||27 1/4” X 41 7/8” in
70 X106.2 cm
|Shipping Size||34” x 48 1/8” x 16 7/8′ in
86.3 x 122.3 x 43 cm
|Shipping Weight||133.8 lbs – glass front included
104.7 lbs – unit
60.7 kgs – glass front included
47.5 Kgs – unit
|Plug Location||Left side|
|Cord Length||78″ in.
|Approx Heating Area||400 sq. ft.